Wednesday, January 22, 2025

Brrrrr

We had a snow day from church this Sunday. If we had an earlier meeting, I'm sure we still would have gathered in person. But we don't start until 1:00 in the afternoon and the snow was forecast to be heavy from 1:00 until 7:00. Our Bishop, after he polled the ward council, decided to have everyone stay home. It was the right choice. About the time we would have been driving home, the snow was really heavy. I was so thankful not to be out driving in that.

By the time the storm was over, we had about six inches of snow. Topher was looking forward to playing in all the white fluffiness, but the temperatures are dangerously low. On Tuesday morning the schools called a two-hour delay. It wasn't snowing anymore, but the forecast did call for negative temperatures. I suspect the administrators didn't want kids waiting for buses in that kind of cold.


No comments: