Our family has been fighting a cold for the last two weeks. Phoebe ran a fever right at the beginning, the rest of us have traded off on sniffles and coughs. I thought we were all finally getting over it.
Yesterday, after a week of rain, it cleared enough that we could walk the boys to school. The temperatures were chilly (high 40s) but it felt good to be outside. So good, in fact, that we decided to walk again today. Then after taking them to school we walked to a friend's house to play, then walked home. Afterward we went grocery shopping, got the boys from school, then headed to martial arts. That might not sound like much, but it was a full day for me and Phoebe and we were home very little.
You know, when you've been healing from a cold and are six months pregnant, maybe it's not such a good idea to walk several miles a day. Turns out I may not be recovering as much as I thought, cause now I have sniffles and it's hard to breathe and when I cough I sound more like a seal than a person. Or maybe I'm just extra tired. Whatever the reason, I've already been asleep for more than an hour tonight. The only reason I got up was to eat something so I could continue to sleep. Now, if I can just make it up the stairs, I'll zonk out earlier than I have in a while. Of course, I'm a little (a lot) sore from the walking and stroller/shopping cart pushing.
Maybe I'll scoot up the stairs...
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment