Monday, October 7, 2013

Love At Home

You've heard of people who watch General Conference and say of a specific talk, "This was written for me." This time I was that person. Before Conference began I prayed that I would hear and recognize something that could help our family.

For those that read my talk from last week, you know that we've been working on having a more Christ centered home. We are beginning to see the fruits of this, but we still have a long way to go. The talk that I heard that felt like it was just for me was on this topic.

President Eyring spoke about loving our family members, regardless of what they do. His talk was spot on for us. Tonight for Family Home Evening we talked about what it meant to love others and to have a heart full of love. I've just finished re-listening to the talk and next week we'll discuss another facet of showing love for each other.

No comments: