Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Roughly the Size of a Barge

It only took me 27 weeks, but I finally got around to taking a pregnancy picture. Yes, I do look farther along than 27 weeks, thank you for noticing. I'm measuring a week ahead and at the ultrasound she was measuring two weeks ahead. I'm having another ultrasound at my next appointment (they didn't get a good picture of her face last time), so they'll check how far along I'm measuring then.


Good news on the headache front: magnesium works pretty well. I still have migraines, but not as many as I was having. Granted, I'm still waking up in the middle of the night to eat, so maybe it's combination of the two.

I've lost the extra energy and bending ability that came with the second trimester. But I have gained the special magical power of the third trimester: nesting. Yes, this still requires energy, but it's a different kind of energy. I'm trying to use it well.

Phoebe now spends time everyday "snuggling with baby sister." She'll hug my belly and giggle and say how much she loves her baby sister. It's quite sweet.

1 comment:

Brett M said...

I don't think you look farther along than 27 weeks. Really. And you're so cute! Also, I love that Phoebe has bonding time with the baby every day. So precious.