I've reached that stage of pregnancy where my feet and ankles swell to epic proportions. It happens every time and yet I'm always surprised. I've completely given up wearing anything other than slip-on shoes, though this might have more to do with my mid-section than my feet.
Over the Thanksgiving break I picked up a cold. My timing was perfect because Bryan decided to take that time off from work, so I actually got to recuperate by sleeping and staying in bed until noon on Friday. It felt like a real break, which I think we all needed. I'm still not well, but at least I'm well rested.
It was thanks to this extra sleep that I discovered the trick to getting rid of my swollen ankles. All I need to do is sleep for ten consecutive hours and my feet and ankles return to their normal size. If only I could figure out how to accomplish this every night...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Does putting them up a few times a day help? It did with some of my pregnancies, but not others.
Post a Comment