Want an excellent way to waste time? Or need something to keep yourself occupied while you stare at a bright screen to stay awake in the middle of the night? Well sir, I have just the thing for you!
My friend's husband's uncle (that makes this sound fake) created a website where you can see what famous people you're related to. The program uses Family Search, so if you have an lds.org log in you can find your relatives. It's fun. And also addicting.
And it looks like, if you go back far enough, everyone is your cousin.
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooooo! We should talk famous ancestors! (Seriously, I've been a tad obsessed with semi-ancient pedigrees.)
Very cool! Yeah for your friend's husband's uncle. :-) I admit, I was kind of hoping to find out how far removed I am from Jennifer Aniston, but I'll take European royalty instead.
Post a Comment