This is my 1300th post.
That's right, in not quite six years of trying to be clever, I've found 1300 items that I thought were worth preserving electronically. And, really, there have been several more that never made it to the screen.
Today is also the 13th anniversary of Bryan proposing. We celebrated by saying "Happy engagement anniversary" and carrying on with the day. That's how celebrations go for the sleep deprived.
I've been watching my number of blog posts rise slowly, so I knew that 1300 was coming, but it was only a few days ago that I realized I would hit that number on our 13th engagement anniversary. I think the collision of those two events is kind of awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love your blog! Thanks for sharing pictures, events, thoughts, and adventures.
=0)
I look forward to your blog too. It makes me feel as if we are in touch when actually we haven't spoken in weeks.
Oh, by the way, I hit 1,000 on the same day you hit 1,300.
Woo-hoo!
Post a Comment