I had a lovely, relaxing Mother's Day yesterday. The kids gave me lots of hugs and kisses and "you're the best Mom in the whole world"s. I spent time snuggling with the kids and reading to Sophie while Bryan made an amazing dinner. After we finished reading scriptures and saying prayers for the night, Cooper handed me a cute card he had made at school.
In case you can't see it, the top of the cupcake says "fun beautiful generous caring thoughtful."
The inside says
Mommy
I love you.
Ask me why.
Because you bake the worlds best delicious home made bread ever
Because you get the best MOMMY treats for me, Peter, Phoebe, and Sophie.
Because you sing and read stories to me, you hug me and kiss me all at night
Because you teach me the best things ever with my homework, even though you don't really do it for me.
Because you sometimes let us watch a movie right when we ask for it.
Because, Because, Because
That's why I love you!
Love, Cooper
This is my kind of Mother's Day gift.


2 comments:
I'm glad to hear you had a nice mothers day :)
Post a Comment