Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Peppermint Patty

Yesterday Bryan, Topher, Sophie, and I got to see Phoebe perform in two Thanksgiving themed reader's theaters. She played a senator in the first and did a great job. She played Peppermint Patty of Peanuts fame in the second. She stole every scene she was in. She had fantastic stage presence and hilarious line execution.

Bryan recorded both performances, so if any grandparent (or anyone else) would like to see those, let me know and we'll share them. Otherwise, enjoy these short clips that I filmed at home last night. These are the two phone calls that Peppermint Patty makes to Charlie Brown. She's even still in costume.



5 comments:

Grandma Bonnie said...

WOW! Little Margot did a great job!!!I I want to see all of it. When I was in the third grade the whole class read for a angry line. I scared the class.

Grandma Bonnie said...

WOW! Little Margot did a great job!!!I I want to see all of it. When I was in the third grade the whole class read for a angry line. I scared the class.

Grandma Bonnie said...

WOW! Little Margot did a great job!!!I I want to see all of it. When I was in the third grade the whole class read for a angry line. I scared the class.

Grandma Bonnie said...

WOW! Little Margot did a great job!!!I I want to see all of it. When I was in the third grade the whole class read for a angry line. I scared the class.

Shari said...

I would love to see the whole thing. Great job Phoebe! ummm...Peppermint Patty.