I know it was a week ago, but I finally got a picture of my sister and niece in their Halloween costumes. Paige found Emma's unicorn pajamas, but she didn't have anything for herself. I brainstormed a mythical creature that would fit into our theme. I'm pretty pleased with how her phoenix costume turned out, even if nobody could tell what she was.
I made the wings by duct taping two wire hangers together, wrapping the exposed wire in tulle, creating the fire/feather look with strips of tulle, then using a red feather boa to tie them onto Paige.
Phoebe designed Paige's feathered headband, I think she did a fabulous job.
And I'm including one picture to show just how huge my fairy skirt was. It took two hours to create. Apparently this Halloween was brought to you by tulle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment