Last week we actually crossed state lines and visited the parking lot of Bryan's old office for their drive-thru Halloween party. The kids even wore costumes even though none of them got out of the van.
Then, on Wednesday night, instead of having the usual church Trunk or Treat, the Young Women in the ward drove to all the homes of the Primary kids and dropped off Halloween goodies bags. They encouraged all the kids to wear their costumes, so the younger three did.
We had a cute Curious George.
A marvelous mermaid. (Shoutout of thanks to my wonderful mother-in-law for the late night video call to teach me how to create ruffles and make this skirt possible.)
And a joyful Jojo Siwa. (It's okay if you don't know who that is. This was Sophie's dance recital costume, and they danced to one of Jojo's songs, so that's who Sophie decided to be.)
My Halloween treat was that they all wore masks! I sat out this activity as a leader since I needed to be home getting kids into costumes. I texted the leaders that were there and thanked them for the masks, it really meant so much to me.










1 comment:
YAY for masks!! Good for you for asking, and I am glad they complied!
Post a Comment