I tried to narrow my favorite talks from General Conference down to three, and I just couldn't do it. There were too many that spoke directly to me. They include (but are not limited to since I'm sure I'll discover more as I listen to them again):
- We Will Prove Them Herewith by David A. Bednar
- Eyes to See by Michelle D. Craig
- Love Your Enemies by Dallin H. Oaks
- Finding Joy in Christ by Steven J. Lund
- By Union of Feeling We Obtain Power With God by Sharon Eubank
- Embrace the Future With Faith by President Russell M. Nelson
- Watch Ye Therefore, and Pray Always by M. Russell Ballard
- Seek Christ in Every Thought by Ulisses Soares
- Let God Prevail by President Russell M. Nelson
- Do Justly, Love Mercy, and Walk Humbly With God by Dale G. Renlund
- Waiting on the Lord By Jeffrey R. Holland
Wow, that's actually more talks than I expected. Topher's nap fell during the morning session both days, so I was able to sit and listen without chasing anyone and it was lovely and apparently I heard more than I usually do. There were several themes, including being prepared, the Second Coming, and denouncing racism, all of which I loved. The theme that stood out the most to me was that we need to love our neighbors, and everyone is our neighbor. I think that's especially important to remember right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment