I loved General Conference. Really, truly loved it. I always love it, but this time my soul felt filled and uplifted to an extra degree. There were so many talks that directly answered questions that I'd been pondering for our family and for the world.
The weekend started with Miss Sophie coming into my room at 6:45 and declaring, "Happy General Conference!" After I had a chance to wake up and get moving. I made our traditional waffle brunch and we settled in to be edified.
The first session each day fell during Topher's nap, which worked out nicely.
But when he was awake, he was an active little man. He did sit and listen for some of it, and he enjoyed scribbling in his Conference notebook, so that's something. He also spent a lot of time trying to sneak one of Phoebe's nice school crayons (that she was using during the sessions) away without her notice. He's not quite as stealthy as he imagines.
And then I just stopped taking pictures on Sunday, but we still watched Conference, even without the photographic proof.





2 comments:
Wonderful traditions and memories.
Lol, at first read through of the last few words, I read photogenic proof instead of photographic proof. Funny either way.
Post a Comment