My friend Charlynn tagged me. Here are the rules:
Take the 4th picture from your 4th file and post it and then tag 4 people.
I cheated just a little bit. My 4th file, 4th picture was one of Bryan from Halloween a few years ago. We dressed up in 80's garb. He was very Miami Vice. I didn't think he'd love me putting that one up. So instead I chose the 4th file from the end and the 4th picture from the end of that file. It happened to be full of pictures of Peter and Cooper. Can't go wrong there, eh? This picture was taken at the beginning of August.
Thanks for the tag Charlynn. I feel like one of the cool kids.
2 comments:
Isn't it fun to see what kind of pictures we store in one random spot? We are doing okay. We would love to get together for a play date this week (and you can escape the mice for a while.) Tuesday or Friday would be good for us. Thanks for keeping track of me.
Did you know that after 16 iterations of this tag, more that 14 billion people will have participated? (assuming each person sends to a unique person)
Post a Comment