Monday, October 20, 2008

Salivating Slightly

My friend Jamie is a really good cook (okay, so I don't think I've ever actually eaten anything she's made, but I used to visit teach her and whenever we'd go over, her house would smell oh so very good, and since good smelling food is also often good tasting food, I'm going to make the small jump and say that she can cook) so when I saw her weekly menu posted on her blog tonight I clicked on one of the recipe links that looked interesting. After all, if Jamie was going to make it, that meant it had to be good, right?

The link took me to A Year of Crockpotting, specifically the Brown Sugar Chicken recipe.

I then proceeded to spend at least an hour looking through a few months worth of crockpot recipes, including how to cook beans (which even after a tutorial from my Grandma, I still get nervous about) and how to make your own baby food.

Yeah, I may have a new favorite blog.

Thanks Jamie.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

haha. I was pretty happy to find the crockpot blog as well. Do we get a mouse update soon?

Patrick, Adrienne, Isabella, & Makenzie said...

how exciting! although, i'm thinking that instead of crockpotting the veggies for baby food, i'm just going to cook them on the stove because that takes like ten minutes tops... but the ice cube tray thing. brilliant!