Cooper is a genius. I know all parents think their kids are smart, but it's true in my case. Proof:
Me: (counting my stitches last night as I crocheted) One
Cooper: Du
Me: (looking at Cooper, trying to figure out if he just said two) Two
Cooper: Dee
Me: (certain that he just said three) Three! Hurray Cooper!
So there you go, Cooper is 20-months-old and he can count to three. I know that there are kids his age that can already read, but I'm counting this as a win.
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woohoo! Go Cooper! :)
Last night my parents were over here playing blocks with Wes and my dad was stacking them and counting as he stacked "One! Two! Three! Four! Five!"
And Wes threw his hands in the air and said, "Sees!" And we were like, "....maybe that wasn't a random sound?"
It's so fun when they learn new tricks!
Yay! Go Cooper! :D
Post a Comment