The Trouble with Harry is always fun. Shirley Maclean was so young! I'm a Hitchcock lover, so it's hard to narrow it down. I love most all of them. To Catch a Thief is fun, too. Marnie is up there, Torn Curtain, Vertigo, Rear Window, Rope (which scores creative points for filming the whole movie on one set), The Lady Vanishes, Strangers on a train, and I'll stop now because I think I'm just going to end up listing all of them.
Side note: Did you know they're remaking the Birds, with Naomi Watts in the Tippi Hedren role?
1 comment:
The Trouble with Harry is always fun. Shirley Maclean was so young! I'm a Hitchcock lover, so it's hard to narrow it down. I love most all of them. To Catch a Thief is fun, too. Marnie is up there, Torn Curtain, Vertigo, Rear Window, Rope (which scores creative points for filming the whole movie on one set), The Lady Vanishes, Strangers on a train, and I'll stop now because I think I'm just going to end up listing all of them.
Side note: Did you know they're remaking the Birds, with Naomi Watts in the Tippi Hedren role?
Post a Comment