I don't anticipate taking these every week because that would mean making sure I'm camera ready every Wednesday, and I don't think that's very likely. That's a little sad, eh?
Do you like how I'm firmly into maternity clothes? I think this is the first all-maternity outfit I've worn for this pregnancy. I'm still in that in-between stage where I don't look definitely pregnant, but I do look rounder than usual, or like I'm slouching. I assure you, I'm not slouching.
7 comments:
i wanted the weekly pics it was cool to go back and look on but i was the same getting camera ready is hard! so i did it on Sundays i usally get ready on Sundays you could always do it then :)
You look awesome Margot! :)
Very cute! You look great!!
you look great margot! I'm pretty sure when I'm 20 weeks, I look like I'm getting close to my due date.
Yeah, seriously. I'm pretty sure I was bigger than that in my 8 week picture with Henry, and I'm not kidding even a little bit. You look great! :) I love the shirt color, by the way. Nice choice.
wow. i heard people get bigger faster with second and third children. it doesn't even look like you're showing yet. nice work.
Post a Comment