Friday, May 28, 2010

The Girly Show

My totally awesome sister-in-law in Hawaii (I have four sisters-in-law, they're all absolutely fabulous, but only one is in Hawaii, just so you know) has generously loaned us some of my nieces' clothes for our still-unnamed baby girl. I think we're set for clothes for the first six months of her life.

I liked lots of the clothes she sent, but there were two standouts:


Ruby slippers! I love these little shoes! I don't usually put shoes on my kids until they start walking, but I'm going to have to make an exception here.

Too much of my own wardrobe is black, so it's in character that this should be my favorite shirt. But it's not just the color that attracts me. Can you read the words? There's a better picture below.


I gave a nice loud laugh when I read this shirt. Yeah, it's swell.

Thanks again Amanda! We'll do our best to keep everything nice, just in case Clara ever has a baby sister.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

YAY! So cute too. I wonder if I can find those shoes in my size.

Seriously... said...

i'm glad the pancake experiment turned out well (and not with a trip to the ER). I am SUPER EXCITED you are having a girl and dying over those little red shoes. I might just have to get some like that for Kody...he wont mind, would he?

Ashley Ann said...

Cam has never been without a pair of ruby slippers her entire life.