Monday, May 3, 2010

The Mighty Alot

It occurred to me the other day that not everyone has discussions about grammar. To some the topic might be dry or, dare I say it, dull. I am not one of those people. Neither is Bryan. We've had many talks about grammar, we make jokes about grammar, we even laugh at those jokes.

It's one of the things that confirms my belief that we are well suited for each other.

This is one of many grammar jokes that Bryan has emailed to me. Here's a picture of the noble Alot, the main character of the post.


Caution: I noticed a bit of profanity on the side bar for this blog, so tread carefully. The post itself, however, is free of the offending language.

2 comments:

TheMoncurs said...

I saw that last week and about died laughing. Not comfortable with the large incision across my belly.

Camille Farias said...

Showed this to 7th period (I cut and pasted it into word so that they wouldn't see the swears on the sidebar). They died laughing, and then went on to talk about all the adventures the mighty Alot is having at Dixon Middle School. Thank you.