Thursday, December 2, 2010

Mirror, Mirror On the Wall

According to a new study, attractive people are more likely to have daughters than their homelier counterparts. I have two sons and one daughter. Are they calling me ugly?

What do you think about their findings? I'm very curious.

8 comments:

Marc R. said...

Until the study is duplicated, it's just someone's opinion. Even if true, the word "tends" covers the exceptions, present company included.

The Stells! said...

haha well since i have two girls should i feel flattered?
but in all reality seems like a weird study that is hard to control and remove outliers

Beth said...

Well, at least we each have *one* girl, right?? Better than none! ;-)

That said, my drop-dead-gorgeous neighbor is the mom to three boys and no girls. Just goes to show you can do a study to "prove" just about anything. ;-)

Charlynn said...

Since I have 2 boys and 1 girl also, I think we fall into the same attractiveness category. And, since my husband thinks I'm gorgeous that must mean you are gorgeous too, according to the theory. :D

Stephanie said...

That is the strangest thing I've ever heard! Man I really hope I have a girl next so that I'm not in the homely category:)

LeMira said...

Personally, it completely depends on your definition of "beautiful" people. I don't think Tom Cruise is "beautiful," maybe I'm just bitter because I only have a boy. :)

amanda said...

If those with beauty have girls, it must be that those with boys have brains right?

Kayla Moncur said...

Hm, well that explains things over here at least!