Cooper loves to share. This is a good thing. It helps keep play time calm and happy (most of the time). It makes meals a game for the boys as they pass cereal between each other.
But sometimes, I encourage him not to share.
Peter went to sleep early again last night. (And woke up at one in the morning last night and the night before.) I had made pancakes in the morning and we ate them throughout the day. In the evening I grabbed a couple to eat as I fed Phoebe. I started munching on one and I put the other on a tray next to my big comfy chair.
Cooper walked into the middle of the living room, chewing something. I looked over at my pancake and saw it was missing a bite-sized piece.
Me: Cooper! Did you eat my pancake?
Cooper: Yeah. We are sharing!
I told him sharing your toys is good. Sharing your germs is not. Then I gave him my pancake.
This morning I caught him sharing the water out of my water bottle.
Apparently we're going to have to have that germ talk a few more times.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sharing is caring, except when it comes to germs.
Post a Comment