Friday, February 1, 2013

Back In the Saddle Again

I never wrote about my resolutions for the year, in part because I didn't want to jinx myself. Now that we're a whole month in to 2013, I think I'm ready to make my list public.

The first item is to make it through to graduation. We're in the final stretch. And we're both totally exhausted. That's okay though, we only have three more months. So I guess that's not so much a resolution for the whole year, but I'm including it anyway.

Next, I want to go to sleep before 1AM. I'm not doing so well with this one right now, but I'm working on it.

My final resolution is one you may have already picked up on. Remember how I used to post something on this blog every weekday? And then last year I had to stop to maintain my sanity? Well, I still value my sanity, but I also missed writing everyday. And I missed having such a wonderful record of our year. So I'm back on the blogging wagon.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I noticed you were posting more and I like it! Thanks for sharing all these cute stories. Good luck with your other resolutions, too!!

Crystal said...

I really like this resolution.
=)