Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Shock and Awe

This picture is shocking for two reasons. 

The first is that I'm 31 weeks along and I'm not sure how much more I can grow. This picture doesn't do it justice, maybe because I'm wearing a skirt? I'll have to take the next one in pants. I had to invest in the next size up in maternity clothes because what I had was no longer providing adequate coverage. I'm not quite short waisted, but almost. I'm really feeling that these days.

I'm not the only one. Sunday night during her personal prayers Phoebe asked that "baby sister will come out of mommy's tummy so her lap can get big again."

The second reason? Do you see the shirt I'm wearing? It's pink. That's right folks, I bought a pink shirt. Phoebe was thrilled. And it's one of the few from the first round of clothes that still fits.


4 comments:

Crystal said...

You look beautiful! I am looking forward to meeting Baby Sister.

Emily said...

You look great!

Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

Margot, seriously, you look amazing. Wanna see big for 33 weeks?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=934301969338&set=a.907385485188.2632233.13713532&type=3&theater

There you have it. I bet you feel better now, huh? ;)