Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Star of the Week

Cooper is the Star of the Week for his class. A blank poster board was sent home with instructions to fill it with pictures of Cooper through the years. He and I sat down at my computer and sifted through many photos, then sent his favorites to print at Costco.

He and I organized them then he taped them all down. I labeled the pictures this morning before school. After reading the various locations the pictures were taken, Cooper remarked,"Wow, I've been a lot of places."

Yes you have Cooper.


2 comments:

Shari said...

Yes Cooper! You are a star every week in grandma's book! I like the pictures you picked. You are one handsome young man! You have been a lot of places!

isaac said...

Making picture collages and such, Goodness cooper keeps on growing up! I wish you guys were closer I hate missing out on the day to day. one day we must be neighbors!

#Wannabe Neighbors
#Too Much Distance