Thursday, November 17, 2016

American Education Week

Our local schools are participating in American Education Week. This means that I got to sit in on part of the school day for each of my kids. I visited Peter's Language Arts class on Monday and Cooper's and Phoebe's math classes yesterday. It was interesting to meet some of the friends the kids have talked about, and to see them all engage in the lessons. I think it will prove especially helpful for Cooper now that I've heard the teacher explain the math homework and can use the same vocabulary while teaching him at home.

Phoebe begged me to take a picture with her before I left her classroom.


I didn't think to take one with Cooper, who I had visited in the morning, so we took a picture after Cub Scouts to commemorate the day. In spite of his terrified expression, he really did want to be in this picture.


No comments: