Monday, November 14, 2016

Living Family History

On Friday afternoon my Grandma sat in the kitchen and told stories. They were stories of her youth, my mom's childhood, my birth. Most I had heard, a few were new. Some of the jokes went over the heads of the listeners and had to be explained. Others they understood and laughed at the right places.

During a pause in the story telling, Cooper, our own teller of tales, asked, "Are all these stories real?"

Yes, Cooper, they're all real.


3 comments:

Brett M said...

I love this! Were you recording the storytelling session?

Shari said...

Grandma Bonnie is one of my favorite people. I remember her stories about miss kitty and loved to hear the adventures Bonnie shared. Grandma Bonnie should write a book about her life. There are a lot of people who would enjoy reading about her life. She is loved by many.

Shari said...

Grandma Bonnie is one of my favorite people. I remember her stories about miss kitty and loved to hear the adventures Bonnie shared. Grandma Bonnie should write a book about her life. There are a lot of people who would enjoy reading about her life. She is loved by many.