I woke up yesterday morning with a migraine in full swing. That's only the first or second one I've had since Topher was born. Bryan stayed home from Ward Council and took care of the kids while I curled into the fetal position and tried to sleep it off. I couldn't spend the entire day in bed though. Bryan and I were half of a quartet that was supposed to sing Have I Done Any Good in Sacrament Meeting. So I relied on full doses of ibuprofen and acetaminophen and a Priesthood blessing from Bryan to get me through. The musical number went well and I was coherent all the way through church. I started to feel pretty odd once we got home.
I think the migraine is mostly gone, but still hanging on a little, to the point that I'm not really thinking as clearly as I'd like. That's why I've been starring at my computer screen for the last hour, trying to figure out what to write, not understanding why my brain feels so fuzzy, so slow, so full of molasses. Then I remembered: migraine. It's been so long, I'd forgotten about all the aftereffects that accompany my head being in a giant invisible vice. It's not my favorite.
And on that note, goodnight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment