We met Bryan's grandma, Aunt Lorna, Uncle Paul, sister Melinda, brother-in-law Jake, nephews Nathan and Sam, and niece Emma at the visitor's center for the Hill Cumorah. Topher and I were taking a break in a quiet room nearby when this picture was taken.
Next we hiked a very, very steep hill to see the monument of the Angel Moroni and the gold plates. I wore Topher in the Bjorn and was thankful I didn't pass out.
Then we drove over to the Sacred Grove. It was beautiful. And Topher yelled nearly the entire time we were there.
Afterward, we claimed the awesome seats that Paul and Lorna had saved for us for the Hill Cumorah Pageant that night. We met some of the cast members before the show started.
Then we shared picnic dinners and ran and played and unintentionally lost a few children and then quickly found them again and got out as much energy as possible before the show started.
It was a long, hot day, but it was really fun. We loved getting to see our family!










No comments:
Post a Comment