This is what my house looked like on Tuesday.
Sophie had a little stomach bug last week (including throwing up into a bowl in the van and then two days later throwing up in the parking lot of our hotel), but now has a cold and a big cough. Phoebe came home from school early because of an upset stomach. Peter missed two days of school because of stomach pains. Thankfully neither of them threw up. Cooper, on the other hand, had the distinction of throwing up into a trashcan near the self-checkout section of Walmart. He stayed home on Wednesday. Bryan came home on Tuesday, changed into pajamas, and didn't eat because his stomach was tender as well.
Topher has been okay so far. I was fine until this morning. But that's okay, all the kids went back to school today, so I slept when Topher did and tried hard not to move too much when he was awake. Hopefully it passes our family quickly.
Yes, I do think we get sick more often than most. No, I don't know why.

2 comments:
Oooh no! I hope everyone gets feeling better soon. We are dealing with vomiting at our home tonight too
You have a small army of germ collectors going out every day to the germ distribution hub (school). Be glad you are not also a teacher.
Post a Comment