Nineteen years ago today, Bryan surprised both of us by asking me to be his wife. I am so thankful that he was listening to the promptings of the Holy Ghost that cold winter night. To celebrate this day I looked for the most recent picture of just the two of us. I looked and looked and looked.
I finally found one.
It's from August 2017.
We had an overnight adventure as a family in NYC. While our kids stayed with our dear friends that live in the city, Bryan and I saw the Broadway show The Play That Goes Wrong. It was laugh out loud funny pretty much from start to finish. We had such a wonderful time that we stopped for this slightly blurry picture next to the poster afterward. Topher is in this picture too, but we didn't know that when we took it.
And for whatever reason, we haven't taken a picture of us since. I should work on that...
Happy anniversary Bryan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations. We are happy you said yes,
Post a Comment