Edit: For some reason (that I haven't been able to solve yet) Blogger is reading the girls' embedded dances as nothing more than code instead of the YouTube videos they should be. That means we have two options for viewing the dances. I will upload them directly to blogger, which won't be great quality. I'll also include the link to the unsearchable YouTube video for each dance. I hope at least one of these methods works!
Monday was Sophie's dance (YouTube link):
Wednesday was Phoebe's (YouTube link):
Sophie had more energy, personality, and bounce than anyone else in her class. Phoebe danced with grace and poise. I'm glad that they both kept going to their dance classes and I'm very happy to be done for the time being.


2 comments:
Sophie was indeed bouncy! I loved her energy and smile. She was having a good time and so was I. Phoebe was elegant and graceful. There was a serenity to her dance. Their costumes were just right for their dances. I am so glad both girls are getting to experience the joy of dance.
=0)
Lovely young ladies, Sophie’s enthusiasm shows. Phoebe is graceful. I really enjoyed these performances. Reminded me of their aunt Melinda.
Post a Comment