Yesterday morning, after we finished watching our ward broadcast and partaking of the sacrament at home, I noticed that Topher had gotten a cookie sheet from the cupboard. He carefully set his sippy cup on it, then placed a few math manipulatives and car tracks on the cookie sheet.
Me: What are you doing Topher?
Topher: I doing the sacrament.
One of the blessings of having church at home for the last eight months has been watching Peter prepare the sacrament, Bryan bless the sacrament, and Cooper pass the sacrament. I'm sure that if we were going to church in person Topher would be aware of the sacrament being passed, but I don't know that he would be as connected to it as he is now from watching it up close, week after week.
I love that we keep finding more blessings during this hard time.


2 comments:
I love this!
=0)
That's really neat. I have loved having sacrament at home, too.
Post a Comment