There are a few items that made the move into the new house that weren't supposed to, things that were earmarked for the trash can that were instead scooped into boxes and vehicles. One of these is an old pack n' play mattress. It lost its protective plastic long ago and was dubbed "the squishy jump" because of how nice it was to jump on. It's been underfoot and in my way for the last few weeks.
This morning I finally decided to do something about it. If it hadn't been thrown out yet, at least it could have a purpose. Topher was playing nearby with some toy cars, so I grabbed a box of markers, a yard stick, and my rather sad art skills and set to work. We're pleased with the result. It's not the prettiest, but it is fun to drive on.

3 comments:
I think that absolutely genius and fun.
Behold, Squishy Jump Town. Er, -ville.
Great way to recycle!
=0)
Post a Comment