Thursday, September 30, 2021

The Creature

Once a week Phoebe has a quick write assignment. She has five minutes to write whatever she wants. She read her response to me after she was done and I asked if I could post it. Here's the transcription, with slight tidying:

In the desolate wastelands of Na'naluki you might find a rare creature called the Entola'aka.
This terrifying creature has glowing green eyes the color of jealousy. It stands on its hind legs, sadness colored fur covers its whole body. Its claws are sharper than hate, and its teeth are as jagged as betrayal.
It captures wanderers with its snakelike gaze, pulling them into a trance. 


She asked that I make it clear that the abrupt ending was because she ran out of time. I still think it's remarkably good.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Wow! Very descriptive and terrifying. Phoebe you are a wordsmith!
=0)