Changing from Standard Time to Daylight Savings (and back again) is always tricky. I know I've felt extra tired this week as I've tried to adjust. Dinner hasn't been ready on time for the past several days, in part because we've been playing outside instead of making dinner, but also due to the fact that no one is hungry when the clock says we should eat.
Those things are nothing compared to poor Topher. He's had several meltdowns this week, including multiple emotion explosions just yesterday. I knew he was tired in the morning and was thankful when he took a long nap. Usually a solid nap carries him through until bedtime, but this one didn't quite make it. He was hysterical through most of the bath/bedtime routine. Bryan and I stayed pretty calm, which is a feat when a wiry three-year-old is trying his best to smack you, well, anywhere.
Here's to hoping that Topher is able to adjust to the new schedule sooner than later.
No comments:
Post a Comment