My brain is exhausted and not really functioning at the moment. I can't quite figure out if it's not working at full capacity because:
- I'm completely exhausted (this is true).
- I'm hungry (also possibly true).
- I've continued to live in a pandemic at home with all my people while the majority of the world around us goes back to normal and my brain is overwhelmed by two years and counting of this (definitely true).
- I have an autoimmune disorder where my body is trying to kill my thyroid and one of the symptoms is brain fog, sometimes (this is true too, though I've never written about it on the blog before).
- I've spent the day/week/month/year listening to my kids explain/complain about everything that pops into their heads and by the evening I just can't form coherent thoughts anymore (truuuuue).
Huh, I guess it's not so surprising that my brain isn't performing as I think it should. I think I'll go have a snack...and maybe a nap.
2 comments:
I'm exhausted just reading this. Phew!
Thank you for being honest and vulnerable.
Post a Comment