I repainted the kids' bathroom last month (a pale gray, and I love it), but it's taken this long for me to install the new towel ring and toilet paper holder. Bryan has handled such tasks in the past, but he's been swamped with work, and I wanted to take a bit of the burden off him. He gave me a few good pep talks and I went to work. When I thought I had made a mistake, he came in and showed me that it wasn't such a big deal and could be easily fixed. When I finished I was feeling much better about myself.
And then, in my attempt to hang a towel hook next to the shower, I drilled a much larger hole than was needed right into the stud. It will need to be patched, but, after wounding the tiny bit of DIY pride I had built, I left that for another day.


No comments:
Post a Comment