Tuesday, December 3, 2024

He Thought She Could, Too

I talked to someone at church on Sunday about the bookcases and showed him the finished picture. He said he had lots of plans like that for his own house, but his wife wasn't on board with any of them so he hadn't started them. 

It made me reflect on how very supportive Bryan has been through this whole process. He believed that I could do this crazy hard thing, even when I felt like I was in way over my head. He bought me a 10" miter saw for my birthday this year so I could build the shelves. And he was willing to ask the right questions (which was admittedly frustrating at the time) to help me consider other necessary options. He joined me for the two person tasks and did a lot of heavy lifting when I couldn't.

He's the best.

No comments: