2024 is ending with a thunderstorm. In fact, the year itself had several figurative thunderstorms in addition to the real ones. But it also had some major miracles happen and long-held prayers answered. It was a year of changes for our family with Peter going to college and a realignment of our ward boundaries. The kids have all grown and learned new things. I learned a lot from building the bookcases and Bryan fueled that (and future) learning by gifting me a miter saw for my birthday and a palm router for Christmas. I also began to learn about being a Primary president. I think after one year in this role I'm still just learning. Switching wards halfway through the year definitely changed my learning curve.
In 2025 I hope to keep learning, reading, and strengthening the relationships that matter the most. And while it's probably useless to continue counting it on my resolutions list, I'd like to sleep a little more next year too.
No comments:
Post a Comment