Happy (belated) Mother's Day to all the women I know. And I mean that, not just those who have children of their own, but all the women who have nurtured the children in their lives.
I spent my Mother's Day in my pajamas, sick. (Seriously, what is up with our immune systems this year?!) But, I did enjoy having both boys yell "Happy Mother's Day!" And I loved my fully practical gifts: a red can opener (I had requested a can opener, but Peter was adamant that it be red), a cheese slicer (which I've wanted for a while, but didn't think to ask for), and a red flour sifter. I'm excited to use all three.
Need a post-Mother's Day lift? Go here.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The video made me smile.
=)
I'm glad you had a 'red' Mothers Day even though you were sick.
Post a Comment