Friday, February 28, 2014

Growing Up

Don't they look like they're whispering about something?


Sophie had her two-month check up and is growing well. She's in the 65th percentile for weight, 81st percentile for height, and 100th percentile for head size. Yup, she's just like the other three in that regard.

The doctor was lucky to get a glimpse of Sophie. Phoebe was with us and spent most of her time giving Sophie hugs and kisses, which made it hard to see Sophie behind all that love.

She got three shots and has spent the day slightly feverish, a little grumpy, and very clingy.

The doctor reminded me that I should be putting her to sleep while she's still awake. I understand this, but I have a terrible time doing it. I love snuggling my babies and sometimes that means I hold them until they're asleep. I'm sure in a few months time I'll be writing about how tired I am and bemoaning the fact that my children don't sleep, but for now I'm happy to just hold her.

Of course, right now I can't complain about her sleep because last night she slept for eight hours in a row! And I slept for seven!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Your Granny Lucy always said you can't love a baby too much. Enjoy your sweet Sophie while she is little.

Anonymous said...

you mean 99th percentile if it were 100 percentile her head would be bigger than her head



Phoebe