Our Easter was full of
too much candy,
adorable children in their Easter Sunday best,
their parents,
egg hunting,
this sweet girl experiencing this holiday for the first time,
and delicious food, almost all of which was prepared by Bryan.
Most importantly, we talked a lot about Jesus, his atonement, death, and resurrection. While Bryan was serving dinner, I stood at the table making Resurrection Rolls and telling why we celebrate Easter. I had never heard of these rolls until last year when a friend made them while she was watching my kids. It proved to be a great object lesson.
I bore my testimony to the kids that Jesus suffered for our sins and pains, he willingly died, and was resurrected. He lives and because he lives, we have the opportunity to be an eternal family. I told them that I knew that was true and that they could know it too by praying and asking Heavenly Father.
The Easter baskets were fun, and everyone looked nice for church, but sharing my testimony with my children was the most important thing I did all day.






No comments:
Post a Comment