I should never write about good sleep habits from my children. As I wrote my recent post in praise of Sophie's awesome sleep abilities I had this little voice in my head say, "This will jinx it, stop writing." But I wrote anyway.
For the record, Sophie is still a dynamite sleeper. However her bedtime has been getting later and later. Recently I've been putting her down between 10 and 11 at night. Then I need to make sure the dishwasher is running, make sandwiches for tomorrow's lunches, brush my teeth and fall into bed. Oh, and post something here.
Sophie will get a good six hours of sleep before she wakes up to eat, but the big kids have been waking up around the time I put her back down to sleep. So I've been functioning on four to six hours of sleep each night for the last few weeks, depending on if I've ignored all that stuff I listed above and gone straight to bed or not.
A friend posted this picture to Facebook today.
Yeah, that's how I feel, pretty much all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment