Happy Anniversary Bryan!
This was our engagement picture. Wow, we look crazy young. Probably because we were. Thankfully, we weren't blurry in real life.
The day we got married there were 42 weddings at the San Diego Temple. People were everywhere. This is one of our few wedding pictures without extras milling around behind us. Funny story: I was late for my wedding. Poor Bryan had gotten to the Temple a few hours early and I, well, did not. In my defense, I had to drive past the Del Mar Race Track and there must have been a race that day because traffic was stop and go for a while. And also, I'm late for most things.I was going to put up a recent picture of us, but I can't find one, so you'll have to settle with knowing that we look seven years older than we did in these pictures.
Bryan, thanks for being a wonderful husband and father. And thanks for proposing.
5 comments:
Congrats, you two! Time flies! Those are sweet photos. Have a wonderful day!
Congratulations!
Aw, sweet. Happy anniversary!
I share my sweet family pictures with my friends. Thank you
lol -- weren't blurry in real life. Congrats!
Post a Comment