Peter misses his camera; he's developed an affinity for snapping photos. I know because I found him with our camera taking pictures today.
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Photog
Peter got a camera for Christmas. It was practically free to us and pretty sturdy. However, he pulled the memory card out and jammed it in backwards, and it doesn't work now. I think we can fix it, we just haven't yet.
Peter misses his camera; he's developed an affinity for snapping photos. I know because I found him with our camera taking pictures today.
Peter misses his camera; he's developed an affinity for snapping photos. I know because I found him with our camera taking pictures today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We should get him outside so he can take pictures of landscapes. He could be a mini Ansel Adams.
Those are really cute pictures! You've inspired me. I'm going to go give Luke our old camera that's been sitting around in a drawer for the last two years.
Post a Comment