Thursday, November 4, 2010

Somewhere Over the Rainbow


It didn't come in time for Halloween, but have no fear, she will still get some use out of this darling dress. It's so nice I think she could wear it to church. And it fits perfectly.

I love her hint of a smile.

Thank you for making these beautiful costumes Shari! I'm so thankful that you have skills, and that you're willing to share them.

5 comments:

Beth said...

She is so adorable!

Shari said...

She does look cute. So sorry the costumes did not make it in time for Halloween and for those of you following the whole USPS ordeal-It was totally my fault. When I wrote the zip on the package, I switched a couple of numbers-silly, foolish me! I'm just happy they found you! Could I have a do over please????!!!

Crystal said...

Phoebe makes an adorable Dorothy, and Shari did a great job on the dress. I love Phoebe's expression. Her resume has already begun.

Holly said...

Oh cute! What a sweet little one.

Elisa said...

I love that costume! She is so cute!