I was perusing my files yesterday, looking for something post-worthy, when I found a little gift from the folks at Google+. It's a year in review, made up of the footage I've uploaded.. Some of these pictures have been on the blog before, some are new. When I saw it I thought, "That's perfect for my last post of the year!" And yes, it made me a little weepy. Sadly, it does not include pictures of Sophie, but you can scroll to any of the other posts since her birth and look at those pictures and imagine that she's part of the movie.
Happy New Year!
3 comments:
Wow, that was great!
I like the videos in it! I only upload photos to mine (I have been sharing on Picasa since ... hmm. 2008? Probably!). So mine is more of a slideshow. Yours turned out great! Happy 2014!
So great! I wish I could do videos in my end of the year video. It's so much cooler!
Post a Comment