We took the cub scouts on a three-mile hike on Saturday. This fulfilled a requirement for the Webelos, but all the Cubs were included. Peter tagged along to fulfill another need: an activity with the Boy Scouts. Since there was also a Temple trip for the youth that morning, Peter was the only Boy Scout available. The weather and the trail were really beautiful. There was a chance of rain and a projected 80 degree high, but neither of those happened.
I only took the last picture, so thanks go to the other leaders and parents who hiked with us for the other photos.
We don't do much hiking, and I was worried that the length would be too hard for my boys. They were pretty worn out by the end, but they made it. And thanks to my migraine-required daily exercise, I wasn't sore at all afterward.
No comments:
Post a Comment