Wednesday, October 18, 2017
It's Important to Remember
On days when my children have been particularly trying (trying my patience, trying to push buttons, trying to imitate teenagers, trying for world domination), I find it's helpful to look at pictures of them as babies. Then, while I look at the pictures, I ask myself, "How should I treat this child?" And I remember that even though they're in much bigger bodies now, often filled with what seems to be more than their fair share of ornery, they are still my babies, and I need to continue to show love and kindness and care.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Phoebe looks like she's doing an impersonation of The Rock
Ooh I like this. I should put baby pictures of my kids in my bedroom. Consider it added toy to do list. (Also, I have four kids to join various Pennsylvania clubs.)
Post a Comment